For ages 17 and younger
It’s never too early to teach your children how to save and spend responsibly. One of the best ways to promote good financial habits at a young age is to open a Kids Club Savings account at Local Union 392 Federal Credit Union!
To make saving more fun, Kids Club account holders will receive special rewards including:
Savings Pigs are available in multiple colors while supplies last!
- Monthly dividends
- Savings Pig
- Coloring and Activity Book
- Quarter Savings Book
To open an account you will need the following:
- A joint owner over 18 years of age
- Minor’s Birth Certificate
- Valid Photo ID for the joint owner
- $10.00 minimum balance deposit
Bring your child’s report card showing all “A’s” and “B’s” and the credit union will deposit $25.00 into your child’s account*
* Certain restrictions apply. This bonus is available beginning 6/1/15 until further notice. Each child is eligible for this bonus once per quarter with each quarterly report card.